Orienteering Ottawa's AGM will be held on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 4:00 PM.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) allows members to meet and review the club's progress over the year and discuss the club's major initiatives for the upcoming year. All Orienteering Ottawa members are welcome to attend. The meeting will be held virtually.
Last year, the AGM included numerous reports, such as:
- President’s Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Staff Report
- Membership Report & 2021 Membership Fees
- Approval of 2021 Membership fees
- Meets Report
- Promotion & Publicity Committee Report
- Gatineau Park Master Plan Committee Report
- Training Committee Report
- Mapping Committee Report
- Rapport du Fédération québécoise de course d’orientation
- Orienteering Canada Report